Oral photoprotection from Heliocare 360 Ultra Capsules is an adjuvant to topical sunscreen. It protects the skin from the inside out and increases resistance to solar damage and sun burn.
- Anyone with extended or high intensity sun exposure.
- Sun-sensitive skin due to a medical condition or medication.
- Sun induced skin reactions.
- Vitiligo and sun-induced pigment disorders.
- Patients at increased risk for skin cancer.
- Use after procedures such as chemical peels or laser.
- Sensitive eyes
- Photo aging and sun-damaged skin.
- Fernblock (240mg): A potent antioxidant to fight unwanted sun damage, cancer and ageing.
- Roxisomes: DNA repair enzymes to repair past sun damage.
- Lycopene & Lutein: Provides eye protection against sun damage.
- Vitamins C (20mg) + E (2mg): For enhanced photo-protection and skin barrier strengthening.
- Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide): Anti-inflammatory, pigment reducing and barrier boosting effects.
- Prebiotic Fibruline and Bioecolians: Rebalances skin’s natural flora for improved immunity.
Directions for use:
- Take 1-2 tablets 30minutes before exposure and repeat x 1 tablet every 4 hours.
- Heliocare 360 Capsules are not a replacement for a topical sunscreen. They should be used in conjunction with topical sun protection.